Danger: Hazardous Medium of Exchange T-shirt
It is true that, over the long term, the dollars value is declining. The dollar has declined 40 percent since 2002, and could decline further still for the following five reasons:
- A $20+ trillion U.S Federal debt.
- Excess liquidity causing inflation or, as is occurring now, asset bubbles.
- The unsustainable personal debt of U.S. citizens.
- A massive trade deficit.
- The strength of emerging market countries, like China. They are becoming less dependent on holding U.S Dollars to keep the value of their currencies low.
All of these forces drive down the value of the U.S. Dollar, but only in the long term.
Some of the ways to protect yourself from a potential dollar collapse are also good ways to protect your assets from the far more likely dollar decline. How should you protect yourself from the global economic turmoil? This high level of uncertainty could occur from any sudden shift in the world economy. The best defense is stay up to date on monetary trends and to physically hold precious metals.
This shirt highlights the issue by summarizing it on a shirt with a big red “Danger” sign. So beware…
It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ringspun cotton
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center