- A Third of Emerging Market Central Banks Could Increase Gold Holdingson June 14, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Demand should also be strong, as one in five central banks intend to increase reserves over the next year, according to the World Gold Council.
- Why Gold and Bitcoin are Popular (An Overview of Bearer Assets): Lyn Aldenon June 14, 2021 at 8:11 pm
... But few asset classes are quite as controversial as gold, bitcoin, and other alternative monies. Some people literally put every penny they have into them and trust nothing else, while other people can’t possibly see why they hold any value at all.
- Silver: Large Option Open Interest Should Draw Prices Higheron June 14, 2021 at 8:09 pm
The weekly chart shows that prices moved higher and continued a long-term bull flag pattern that is a pause that eventually refreshes higher.
- Jamie Dimon Says JPMorgan Is Hoarding Cash Because ‘Very Good Chance’ Inflation Is Here To Stayon June 14, 2021 at 8:08 pm
Dimon waded into the debate on whether higher inflation is a result of temporary aspects of the reopening or if it could be more lasting.
- Robert Lambourne: BIS gold swaps rose in May despite approach of Basel 3 ruleson June 14, 2021 at 8:05 pm
To put this into context, this volume of gold swaps exceeds the 504.8 tonnes of gold held by the European Central Bank. Only 10 countries report higher holdings of gold than the ECB.
Gold & Silver News
- With Reverse Repos, The Fed Is Now Trying to Clean up Its Own Messby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on June 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- Strategies For Trading Silver In The Financial Markets Ahead Of Basel IIIby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on June 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Gold Stocks Nowhere Close To Overbought, Have Room to Runby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on June 14, 2021 at 4:00 pm
- The Fed’s Circus Side Show Comes To Town Starring Transitory Inflation, Gold & Silver, And More!by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on June 14, 2021 at 3:13 pm
- EXPLOSIVE MOVE UP In Gold & Silver ANY DAYby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on June 14, 2021 at 12:00 am
- MicroStrategy Sells $500 Million Notes To Buy Bitcoinby owiebest (NewsBTC) on June 14, 2021 at 7:36 pm
- Paul Tudor Jones: Bitcoin Is “100% Certain”by Tony Spilotro (NewsBTC) on June 14, 2021 at 7:34 pm
- How 2CrazyNFT Is Reshaping the Gaming and E-Sports Experience for Users?by NewsBTC (NewsBTC) on June 14, 2021 at 5:06 pm
- Persistence Launches pSTAKE, Offering Liquidity for Billions of Staked Cryptoassetsby NewsBTC (NewsBTC) on June 14, 2021 at 4:52 pm
- Why Bitcoin Is Actually “Bad For Crime” Contrary To Beliefby owiebest (NewsBTC) on June 14, 2021 at 4:39 pm
RTD Daily Videos
Life In Romania During +250% Inflation | Lessons From A Business Owner w/ Iustin Rosioara6/12/21
Gold Squeeze On Bullion Banks Might Be Panicking G7 Nations & Reset Agenda (Mike & Mario Show)6/12/21
Gold, SDR or Bitcoin: What will prevail? France Wants To Sell Gold | IMF Mad at El Salvador6/11/21
Fed Balance Sheet Tops $8,000,000,000,000 Today (Never Going Down Again)6/11/21
RTD Recommended Videos
Are YOU Prepared!! Coming Housing Market Crash Is Worse Than We Thought – Neil McCoy Ward
Silver & Gold Won’t Be Priced in Dollars – Dave Kranzler
Supply Is “The Biggest Issue Facing This Industry” | Andy Schectman
Why the Queen of Quantitative Tightening Says Higher Yields are Good for the Country
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Dollar IQ Quiz
Find out how well you know the history of the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Learn four basic lessons of money that every person needs to know. Never before has it been more important to learn the historical journey of the dollar and our monetary system. The start of your monetary education begins with this short eBook here.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.