- Gold Gains in Choppy Trade As Investors Digest Fed Strategyon July 28, 2021 at 7:54 pm
Gold prices on Wednesday shook off initial declines to move higher after a Fed statement as chair Jerome Powell flagged lingering risks to the U.S. economy.
- Fed Chair Jerome Powell: "Inflation Could Turn Out To Be Higher And More Persistent Than We Expect"on July 28, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell warned that the risk of inflation "could turn out to be higher and more persistent than we expected" following a decision to keep the interest rate unchanged.
- Is the US Economy Running Out of Slack?: Willem H. Buiteron July 28, 2021 at 7:46 pm
Given the unprecedented nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on labor markets, there is a spirited debate over whether the US economy is close to returning to its full potential. If it is, the US Federal Reserve is at risk of falling behind the curve.
- FOMC Meeting Could be a Sell Signal for USD and Here is Whyon July 28, 2021 at 7:44 pm
The USD index gained foothold around the 92.50 mark, halting the two-day sell-off ahead of the Fed event. Overall, FX and equities stay range-bound suggesting market prefer to take wait-and-see stance before the major Fed updates. However, it’s quite possible that the Fed will prefer to take a timeout on major policy news till the Jackson Hole conference in August...
- Housing To Cool When Fed No Longer Dominates Mortgageson July 28, 2021 at 7:41 pm
First is the Federal Reserve’s massive QE4 program, which in size and pace is a behemoth compared to the mortgage bond purchase programs seen during QE1 and QE3. This current QE alone now accounts for almost $2.3 trillion in mortgage bond purchases since March 2020, while the previous two QEs combined took down $2.75 trillion. The Fed now holds about 31% of the entire agency mortgage market on its balance sheet.
Gold & Silver News
- MUST SEE CHART: There Are More Silver Eagles Held By Investors Than Silver Inventories At The SLV ETF Or The COMEXby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on July 29, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Gold Stocks: Fundamentals Versus Priceby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on July 28, 2021 at 9:00 pm
- Gold & Silver “Sell-Off” The Moment The FOMC Statement Hits The Tape, Fed Sticks To “Transitory” Inflation Narrativeby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on July 28, 2021 at 6:15 pm
- The Next Wave Of Inflation & Higher Costs That Wall Street Is Ignoring?by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on July 28, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- COMEX Option Expiration Price Controlby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on July 28, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Elon Musk Comments on Tesla's Bitcoin Holdingsby Alex Dovbnya (U.Today) on July 29, 2021 at 5:15 am
- TA: Ethereum (ETH) Topside Bias Vulnerable If It Struggles Below $2.3Kby Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on July 29, 2021 at 5:08 am
- Vermont Joins 3 States On BlockFi Regulatory Actionby Taylor Scott (NewsBTC) on July 29, 2021 at 4:06 am
- Telcoin: Price Updates, Recent Developments, Community, Future Eventsby Milko Trajcevski (DailyCoin.com) on July 29, 2021 at 4:00 am
- TA: Bitcoin Eyes Key Upside Break, Why Bulls Remain In Controlby Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on July 29, 2021 at 3:08 am
RTD Daily Videos
Net-Zero Carbon Emissions | The Energy Transition of Historic Proportions w/ Scott Melbye7/28/21
The Summer Of CBDC Pilots: Central Bank Currency Monopoly In Danger (Let’s Talk…)7/27/21
Economic Contraction Reassures The Need For Continuous Stimulus | Work Longer, Spend More & Buy Less7/26/21
Biden Says More Money Printing, Less Monetary Inflation | Central Banks Flirt With Raising Rates To Soon (M & M Show)7/23/21
RTD Recommended Videos
The Best Time to Prepare For a Crash – Robert Kiyosaki Updates
This Is How You THRIVE During The Economic Collapse
US Dollar Crash Coming: From Bretton Woods to the Endgame with George Gammon
A Market Implosion In 2022 Is Inevitable | Michael Pento (PT1)
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Dollar IQ Quiz
Find out how well you know the history of the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Monetary Awareness Reports
Get an alternative perspective on the economy & the monetary system with the RTD reports. Quick and easy to read information that goes against the mainstream narrative. The start of your monetary education begins with these FREE reports.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.