- Bonds Flash Recession Warning Light as Key Part of the Yield Curve Inverts Againon July 5, 2022 at 7:14 pm
The bond market is flashing a warning that the economy may be falling or already has fallen into recession, according to one closely watched measure.
- Nationally, Rent is Still Rising, Compounding the Fed's Recession Woeson July 5, 2022 at 7:07 pm
Our national index rose by 1.3 percent over the course of June, consistent with last month’s increase. So far this year, rents are growing more slowly than they did in 2021, but faster than they did in the years immediately preceding the pandemic.
- Foreign Policy Fail: Biden's Sanctions are a Windfall For Russia!on July 5, 2022 at 6:59 pm
It’s easy to see why, according to a new Harris poll, 71 percent of Americans said they do not want Joe Biden to run for re-election. As Americans face record gas prices and the highest inflation in 40 years, President Biden admits he could not care less. His Administration is committed to fight a proxy war with Russia through Ukraine and Americans just need to suck it up.
- Oil Markets Could Face A Doomsday Scenario This Weekon July 5, 2022 at 6:53 pm
In the coming months, oil markets are finally going to discover if OPEC has enough spare capacity to avoid a supply crisis and halt a major oil price rally
- Scam Alert! Ukraine Demands $750 Billion...For 'Reconstruction'!on July 5, 2022 at 6:45 pm
As Ukraine continues to lose ground in the east, its leaders are inexplicably demanding three-quarters of a trillion dollars to "reconstruct" areas controlled by Russia. Once widely considered the most corrupt country in Europe, Western leaders have already dumped in billions with zero oversight. Will they keep writing checks? Also today, Saudis laugh at Biden's request for more oil. And...JP Morgan warns of $380/barrel oil.
Gold & Silver News
- Feed has no items.
- Crypto Exchange Bullish.com Reportedly Cuts About 10% of Workforceby Elizabeth Napolitano (CoinDesk) on July 5, 2022 at 6:19 pm
- La plataforma de préstamos cripto CoinLoan limita retiros de dineroby Elizabeth Napolitano (CoinDesk) on July 5, 2022 at 6:14 pm
- The Era of Easy DeFi Yields Is Overby Jesus Rodriguez (CoinDesk) on July 5, 2022 at 5:30 pm
- CoinLoan Is the Latest to Limit User Withdrawalsby Elizabeth Napolitano (CoinDesk) on July 5, 2022 at 5:08 pm
- Celsius Beats Down Liquidation Price With $120 Million In Loan Repaymentsby Best Owie (NewsBTC) on July 5, 2022 at 5:00 pm
RTD Daily Videos
The US Dollar Is Out Of Control w/ Johnathan More6/27/22
The Overnight Reverse Repo & CPI Correlation: Double-Digit Inflation Is Guaranteed w/ Oliver Reiche6/27/22
BRICS Currency Basket: A Golden Anchor For Non-Western Multilateralism (Mike & Mario Show)6/27/22
Bank Runs, Bail-ins, and Banking Crises: Why They Happen & What You Can Do About It6/27/22
RTD Recommended Videos
The World Is Creeping Toward De-dollarization
The Removal Of High Denomination Notes In The U.S.A. (Did you know?)
Central Bankers Are Like ‘Pyromaniac Firefighters’
The End of Cash Is Here! | The Fed Is Afraid of the Next Meltdown
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Dollar IQ Quiz
Find out how well you know the history of the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Monetary Awareness Reports
Get an alternative perspective on the economy & the monetary system with the RTD reports. Quick and easy to read information that goes against the mainstream narrative. The start of your monetary education begins with these FREE reports.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.