- We’re In Uncharted Territoryon April 10, 2021 at 2:14 pm
In today’s market update, our friend Adam Taggart, speaks to investigative journalist Bethany McLean, an expert on crisis.She has written New York Times best-selling books on the collapse of Enron (The Smartest Guys In The Room) as well as the mortgage industry and Wall Street abuses that led to the 2008 Great Financial Crisis (All The Devils Are Here and Shaky Ground).So when she says she’s deeply worried about today’s macro environment, we’d better take notice.
- Medieval Gold Coin Hoards and Skull Ring Discovered In Waleson April 9, 2021 at 7:54 pm
In all, these treasures include three hoards of gold and silver coins, gold and silver rings, and personal items worn by upper-class members of Welsh society from the ninth to the 17th centuries A.D., according to a statement from the Amgueddfa Cymru — National Museum Wales released March 29.
- Undesirable Unallocated Unavailabilityon April 9, 2021 at 7:50 pm
Two weeks ago in this space, we brought to your attention a looming and growing problem within the fractional reserve bullion industry. The situation has seemingly gotten more dire in the past few days..
- Gold Retreats over 1%, But Still on Course for Weekly Gainon April 9, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Gold fell more than 1% on Friday, weighed down by a rising dollar and U.S. Treasury yields, but bullion was still on course to for its first weekly gain in three.
- Rising Debt Means A Weaker Dollaron April 9, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Americans appear to be growing more concerned about the skyrocketing national debt level – officially $28.1 trillion and counting.
Gold & Silver News
- Another Gold-Stock Uplegby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on April 11, 2021 at 4:00 pm
- Biden’s New Executive Orders Could Turn a Whole Lot of Gun Owners Into FELONSby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on April 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Basel 3 rules may not hamper gold price suppression muchby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on April 11, 2021 at 3:00 am
- What if the Fed is Wrong?by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on April 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Financial Tyranny: Footing the Tax Bill for the Government’s Fiscal Insanityby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on April 10, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- The Top 3 Projects Set For Explosive Launches in Aprilby Yasmim Franceschi (DailyCoin.com) on April 11, 2021 at 10:25 am
- Real Estate Catches Onto The Crypto Craze As People Buy Homes With Bitcoinby Milko Trajcevski (DailyCoin.com) on April 11, 2021 at 10:05 am
- Was The 51% Attack On Ethereum An April Fool’s Joke?by Vlad Hatze (DailyCoin.com) on April 11, 2021 at 9:51 am
- Value Networks’ Binary Options on Qtum Blockchain Experienced 200x Growth in DeFiby NewsBTC (NewsBTC) on April 11, 2021 at 5:36 am
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Gearing For Another Lift-Off To New ATHby Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on April 11, 2021 at 4:48 am
RTD Daily Videos
Risk of ‘Permanent Divergence’ – Janet Yellen Welcomes Bretton Woods 2.0 (Let’s Talk)4/8/21
DMT: The Future Tool For A Mental Health Revolution w/ Timithy Ko4/7/21
Survey Says: American’s Less Afraid of Co-19, Great State Divide & Camps Popping Up (Let’s Talk)4/6/21
Economic Reshuffling: Misleading Nominal Stock Gains & Global Corporate Taxation (Let’s Talk…)4/6/21
RTD Recommended Videos
China Government Introduces Its Own Digital Currency
The Bitcoin Trade Is Not Over! – Lyn Alden
Peter Schiff: Employees Returning to Work Is Not Job Creation
Stock Melt-Up & Historic Decline | David Hunter
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Find out how well you know the the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Learn four basic lessons of money that every person needs to know. Never before has it been more important to learn the historical journey of the dollar and our monetary system. The start of your monetary education begins with this short eBook here.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.