- Treasure Hunter Finds 1,500-Year-Old Gold Hoard Buried by Iron Age Chieftainon September 24, 2021 at 8:11 pm
An amateur treasure hunter wielding a metal detector has discovered a stunning gold hoard buried by an Iron Age chieftain in the sixth century in what is now Denmark. The stash includes lavish jewelry, Roman coins and an ornament that may depict a Norse god.
- Gold Prices Settle Higher, As Evergrande Woes Boost the Metal’s Haven Appealon September 24, 2021 at 8:09 pm
Gold futures settle higher on Friday, a day after posting their sharpest daily loss in a week, as investors continue to digest the Federal Reserve's monetary policy plans, as well as China' s crackdown on cryptocurrencies and developments tied to property giant Evergrande.
- Contagion! Evergrande, Inflation, Shortages & Fed Taper To Worsen Slowing Economyon September 24, 2021 at 7:53 pm
The world has become a lot more volatile over the past few weeks. Markets are lurching up & down as investors have become suddenly concerned about contagion. And not just from the new COVID variants. But contagion from the failure of big players in China, like Evergrande, and contagion from rising input costs caused by both stimulus and snarled global supply chains.
- World Bank’s Malpass Weighed Changes That Threatened China Rankon September 24, 2021 at 7:45 pm
World Bank President David Malpass discussed altering the methodology of a high-profile report ranking countries’ business climates in ways that threatened to hurt China’s standing. Those talks came more than a year before senior officials suspended publication of the report, which was ultimately quashed last week after an outside audit cited pressure...
- How U.S. Regulators Are Cracking Down on Cryptocurrencieson September 24, 2021 at 7:43 pm
Regulators globally are cracking down on cryptocurrencies, alarmed at a rapidly expanding market that exceeded a record $2 trillion in April. China on Friday said it was banning all crypto trading and mining, sending digital coins tumbling. Global regulators worry the rise in privately operated currencies could undermine their control of the financial and monetary...
Gold & Silver News
- Without Trust Markets Will Tankby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on September 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Why I Hate Bitcoin (On The 50th Anniversary Of The Nixon Shock)by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on September 25, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Before a Bust, There Is Always a Boom (and Malinvestment)by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on September 24, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- Gold & Silver: Want Out Of This Failing Fiat Monetary System? Only One Place To Goby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on September 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm
- Did The Global Markets Rollover In April/May 2021? What Next?by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on September 24, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Life on Bitcoin (2021 Edition)by Adam B. Levine (CoinDesk) on September 25, 2021 at 3:10 pm
- Songbird's Delegators Received First SGB Rewardsby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on September 25, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- BTC, ADA, BNB and DOT Price Analysis for September 25by Denys Serhiichuk (U.Today) on September 25, 2021 at 2:47 pm
- ETH Locked in DeFi on Historic Highs: Detailsby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on September 25, 2021 at 2:31 pm
- Kawaii Islands Raise $2.4 Million to Release Anime NFT Metaverseby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on September 25, 2021 at 2:20 pm
RTD Daily Videos
Debt Default Would Wipe Out $15T in Wealth & 6 Million Jobs For Starters | The People’s Talk Show9/22/21
Silver Slam, Evergrande Debt Crisis & The Push For Military Conflict | The Mike & Mario Show9/15/21
Precious Metals: Insurance Against A Financial Calamity w/ Andrew Bowering9/15/21
(Must Read) Next Tier of Possible Executive Order’s by 10/319/15/21
RTD Recommended Videos
These ‘sound money’ assets will ‘come back with a vengeance’ – Lawrence Lepard
Antony Davies: The End of Your Social Security
Rickards + McCullough: Fed Policy Mistake? Market Risk Rising
The Fed Cannot Tame the Inflation “Beast”: U.S. Stock Market Could Plummet 50% as Rates Rise
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Dollar IQ Quiz
Find out how well you know the history of the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Monetary Awareness Reports
Get an alternative perspective on the economy & the monetary system with the RTD reports. Quick and easy to read information that goes against the mainstream narrative. The start of your monetary education begins with these FREE reports.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.