- Gold Near 2-Week High on Biden Stimulus Push, Commodities Rallyon January 20, 2021 at 9:13 pm
Part of the inflow into gold came from funds exiting bitcoin as the cryptocurrency space shuddered again at the thought of regulation — something Biden’s Treasury Secretary pick, Janet Yellen, invoked during the Senate hearing held on Tuesday to confirm her nomination.
- Time to Look Again at the Financial System’s Dangerous Faultiness: FTon January 20, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last March and April, the fabric of our financial system was stretched almost beyond endurance. Only intervention from the north Atlantic central banks seems to have averted some kind of disaster triggered by markets grasping the pandemic was serious.
- Stocks Could Plunge Even if the Economy Booms: WSJon January 20, 2021 at 8:48 pm
If the stock market isn’t the economy, then, can we face a bear market even as the economy is expected to have a post-pandemic boom? Yes, but it would be rare.
- Yellen Suggests ‘Curtailing’ Cryptocurrencies, Saying They Are Mainly Used for Illegal Financingon January 20, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Treasury secretary nominee Janet Yellen suggested the Joe Biden administration could be tough on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies after huge price rises.
- What The Boom In Fraud Says About The Current Market Environment: Felderon January 20, 2021 at 8:41 pm
This all begs the question, how much fraud is yet to be uncovered? It took the Dotcom bust to reveal Enron and Worldcom as frauds. It took the Great Financial Crisis to reveal rampant mortgage fraud and the Bernie Madoff fraud.
Gold & Silver News
- The Surreal Inaugurationby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on January 21, 2021 at 4:00 am
- The Price Of Gold Will Be Rising By Hundreds Of Dollars An Hour?by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on January 21, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Gold Investing: Is Diversification Required?by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on January 20, 2021 at 10:00 pm
- “Silver Price Prediction: A Drop to $22 Possible Before Eventual Rally – Chart” – Investing Cube #silverby Scott (The Silver Independent) on January 20, 2021 at 10:00 pm
- “Silver Approaching Pivotal Support Level” – Stock News #silverby Scott (The Silver Independent) on January 20, 2021 at 8:00 pm
- Charted: Ripple (XRP) Signaling Bullish Breakout, Why It Could Retest $0.35by Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on January 21, 2021 at 7:18 am
- TA: Ethereum Steadies Above $1,280, Why ETH Could Restart Its Rallyby Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on January 21, 2021 at 5:18 am
- TA: Bitcoin Struggles Below $36K, Why BTC Could Extend Lossesby Aayush Jindal (NewsBTC) on January 21, 2021 at 3:38 am
- Former Ripple Board Member Tapped to Lead Biden’s OCC: WSJby Nikhilesh De (CoinDesk) on January 21, 2021 at 2:41 am
- Career Trader Subtly Hints Of Bitcoin Parabola Breakdown With Fractal Diagramby Tony Spilotro (NewsBTC) on January 21, 2021 at 1:00 am
RTD Daily Videos
Day 1: Biden Signs More Executive Orders Than Last 3 Presidents Combined (What’s Next???)1/20/21
The New Normal: Universal Basic Income Is Now Expected1/20/21
Uncle Sam’s Spending Spree Will Not Bring Prosperity1/19/21
Governments Encouraged To ‘Spend As Much As You Can’ By IMF (Lets Talk)1/18/21
RTD Recommended Videos
Michael Pento – Expect Huge Surge Into Gold In Q3 2021
Real Conversations: The New Great Depression w/ Jim Rickards
Michael Oliver: Silver to Reach $200 Per Ounce
Can Gold Keep Up With Bitcoin in 2021? | Phenom
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Find out how well you know the the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Learn four basic lessons of money that every person needs to know. Never before has it been more important to learn the historical journey of the dollar and our monetary system. The start of your monetary education begins with this short eBook here.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.