- Jeff Clark: Why is Silver so Cheap Compared to Other Commodities?on December 3, 2021 at 10:43 pm
Jeff discusses his recent article on silver in which he compares silver to other asset classes' performance since 1980. Silver and sugar are the only ones that remain below their 1980 peak. Everything else today is overvalued and this will change when the mainstream returns to this market. He says, "Focus on what you can control."
- Gold Rises 1% as Virus Jitters, Lower Yields Lift Demandon December 3, 2021 at 9:33 pm
Gold prices rose nearly 1% as uncertainty sparked by the Omicron coronavirus variant and a dip in U.S. Treasury yields boosted the safe-haven metal's appeal.
- Russian Finance Ministry to Buy $6.8Bn Worth of Gold, FX in Month Aheadon December 3, 2021 at 9:20 pm
The finance ministry said its regular FX and gold purchases on the market will total 502 billion roubles ($6.81 billion) over the month. A Reuters poll of analysts predicted that FX buying would total 475 billion roubles.
- Central Banks Register Marginal Net Purchases in Octoberon December 3, 2021 at 9:13 pm
Today we’ve published our closely-watched central bank statistics, updated through October 2021. And the latest data shows that central banks bought 2t of gold in October, as decent buying was counteracted by sales from a handful of banks.
- Saxo’s Outrageous Predictions 2022: Revolutionon December 3, 2021 at 9:05 pm
The SaxoStrats are back with 10 Outrageous Predictions for 2022. As culture wars rage across the world, it’s no longer a question of if we get a socioeconomic revolution, but a question of when and how. But which revolutionary prediction do you think is most likely?
Gold & Silver News
- Why Inflation Is a Runaway Freight Trainby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on December 4, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- Gold, Silver And Mining Stocks: Patience Will Be Rewardedby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on December 4, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Silver Hammered (Again)by The Doc (Silver Doctors) on December 4, 2021 at 1:00 am
- Do or Die for Minersby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on December 3, 2021 at 9:00 pm
- US & Global Markets: It’s Do-Or-Die Timeby The Doc (Silver Doctors) on December 3, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- FTX to Seek $1.5B in New Funding Round at $32B Valuation: Reportby James Rubin (CoinDesk) on December 4, 2021 at 7:18 pm
- $2.6 Billion Bug in Solana Program Library Disclosed: Detailsby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on December 4, 2021 at 4:31 pm
- Lightning Speed: Eight Mind-blowing Facts About The Lightning Networkby Eduardo Próspero (NewsBTC) on December 4, 2021 at 4:28 pm
- Ripple vs. SEC Drama Update: Parties Have Three Days Left to Supplement Their Argumentsby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on December 4, 2021 at 4:22 pm
- Top Indian Crypto CEO Shares Surprising Details of Upcoming Crackdownby Vladislav Sopov (U.Today) on December 4, 2021 at 4:14 pm
RTD Daily Videos
Most Expensive Thanksgiving Dinner Ever | Biden’s First, Not His Last – The People’s Talk Show11/23/21
A New Gold-Backed Currency When This Money Printing Ends w/ Kevin Smith11/23/21
The USA Is Climbing the Inflation Chart | No More Price Stability! Just Higher Prices (RTD News)11/11/21
The Enemy Is Fiat Currency, Not Gold | Michael Saylor’s War On Gold | The People’s Talk Show11/11/21
RTD Recommended Videos
The FED Housing & Stock Market Crash Countdown Has Begun!
Will Hedge Funds Ultimately Own ALL Our Homes, Making Us A Nation Of Renters? | Ivy Zelman
Money Is Dying: You Need to Take Cash Out of Banks and the System, Urges Willem Middelkoop
Michael Oliver: Gold is About to Enter it’s Next Leg-Up
Why Rethink the Dollar?
From the day the United States was founded until present, the identity of the dollar has changed drastically. Rethinking the dollar was created with the idea of educating the monetarily uninformed on the history and journey of the dollar as the world reserve currency.
Today the United States dollar is being challenged as the world reserve currency and several countries have begun to wean themselves from using the dollar. If other world nations are beginning to turn their backs on the United States Dollar then we the people should be concerned with why this is happening.
How To Unplug From The Monetary Matrix
Dollar IQ Quiz
Find out how well you know the history of the United States Dollar. The beginning of your Monetary Education starts here with this 10 question quiz.
Monetary Awareness Reports
Get an alternative perspective on the economy & the monetary system with the RTD reports. Quick and easy to read information that goes against the mainstream narrative. The start of your monetary education begins with these FREE reports.
Watch a minimum of 2-3 hrs. of educational interviews to gain a better understanding on the importance of sound money. RTDU is loaded with over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts around the world.
Join the sound money community and start saving in silver. Once you realize that metals are money and paper is debt, the next best thing to do is #GetYourWeightUp.
There’s power in numbers. Join the RTD community and let your voice be heard. Call in to the talk show or ask special guest questions directly.