The resources that we value — time, money, labor, tools, land, and raw materials; exist in limited supply. There are simply never enough resources to meet all our needs, and desires — creating a condition known as, ‘scarcity.
Of all the resources, ‘TIME’ is the most important, and most scarce resource. It’s our life, and it’s the only resource we cannot get more of or… get back once we use it.
Time is the valuable resource in the world. But, our time, and our life are being stolen, and you probably don’t even realize this.
So in this video he will explain,
- – How it’s your life that is being stolen
- – How this works
- – Who is stealing it
- – What to watch for And once you see it this way, and understand this.
It will lead to more freedom, and prosperity in your life
Watch more interviews like this on the RTD blog here:
- Life In Romania During +250% Inflation | Lessons From A Business Owner w/ Iustin Rosioara
- America’s Spending Has Accelerated The Move Away From The Dollar w/ Rana Vig
- The Gig Is Up When Central Banks Are Running To Gold w/ Keith Neumeyer
- Property Right Infringement & Wealth Redistribution | Lessons From High Inflation In Argentina