2016 RTD Motto: Watch, Learn, Act and Share…
Thanks for watching this interview with author and economic professor Thomas DiLorenzo. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary education is so important in today’s economic environment?
3. How would Thomas DiLorenzo describe the Global State of the Economy?
4. What are some of the corrupt origins of central banking?
5. What inspired him to write his most recent book, The Problem With Socialism?
6. Will the Federal Reserve ever raise interest rates here in the U.S.A?
7. What’s his thoughts on the future of the Federal Reserve Note, Helicopter Money and a Cashless Society?
To read and follow Thomas DiLorenzo’s work visit: https://www.lewrockwell.com/author/thomas-dilorenzo/
Support Rethinking the Dollar by visiting the RTD Store and get free educational books and monetary awareness shirts: http://www.bit.ly/RTDstore
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.