Subscribe and share the RTD news articles and interviews…
Thanks for watching this interview with author and economic Charles Hugh Smith. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
Interview w/ Charles Hugh Smith on 8/13/15
RTD Ep:20 “Currency Created Out Of Thin Air” – Charles Hugh Smith (Why Things Are Falling Apart) https://youtu.be/JkCaYBGkWak
In this interview we discuss:
1. What are some major concerns on Charles Hugh Smith’s mind as we approach the end of 2016?
2. What his thoughts are on the FOMC recent decision?
3. What his thoughts are on the Wells Fargo banking scandal?
4. Will the Chinese Yuan being added to the SDR basket upset the dominance of the FED?
5. What’s the chance of the FED implementing negative rates?
6. When and how will the FED announce that the United States is in a recession?
7. How will monetary policy play along with the presidential election in the months ahead?
To read and follow Charles Hugh Smith’s work visit: https://www.oftwominds.com
Support Rethinking the Dollar by visiting the RTD Store and get free educational books and monetary awareness shirts: http://www.bit.ly/RTDstore
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.