Subscribe and share the RTD interviews and news articles…
Thanks for watching this interview with author and economist Jerry Robinson from FTM Daily. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
Interview w/ Jerry Robinson on 5/22/15
1. RTD Ep:07 (Pt. 1) “America Is Completely Bankrupt” – https://youtu.be/35IR_Ep1zlM
2. RTD Ep:07 (Pt 2) “Banks Are The Financial Educators Today” – https://youtu.be/dQy1J0rbZT8
In this interview we discuss:
1. What are some of his major concerns as we approach the end of 2016?
2. What his thoughts are on US/Russia confrontation over Syria?
3. What his thoughts are on the 2016 Presidential election cycle?
4. What his thoughts are on the future announcement of a US recession?
5. What’s the chance of the FED raising interest rates in the days ahead?
6. What his thoughts are on Deutsche Banks problems?
7. What are some suggestions on how the average person can tighten up and prepare for the uncertainties of the future?
To find out more about Jerry Robinson’s work visit: https://ftmdaily.com/
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.