Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview, “We’re At Peak Level Of Private Debt”, with Professor Steve Keen. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoy our discussion.
To find out more about Professor Steve Keen and his work visit: https://www.patreon.com/ProfSteveKeen
RTD Interview Questions:
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. If given the chance to deliver an economic address to the public what all would it entail and why?
4. What are some key points viewers should know about his most recent books, Debunking Economics & Can We Avoid Another Financial Crisis?
5. What are his thoughts on FED Chair Janet Yellen’s comment, “We will never see another financial crisis…”?
6. How will the systemic risk of the USA banking sector impact the economy during the next financial crisis?
7. What are his thoughts on Bitcoin and other altcoins? Will cryptos be the currency of the future?
8. What are his thoughts on the future of the Federal Reserve Note? Will it be the world reserve currency for much longer?
9. How will traditional financial instruments and retirement vehicles perform if there’s an economic reset?
*********** RTD UNIVERSITY ***********
A new monetary paradigm starts by visiting the RTD University website. Choose from over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts that will help you think beyond the pending dollar demise – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.