Thanks for watching RTD Interviews.
Join the RTD INTERVIEW EXTRA community for the full interview with today’s guest Keith Weiner (Here)
Keith Weiner, (Economist and Monetary Scientist), sits down with us to discuss the state of our monetary system and his thoughts on the future of the dollar. Mr. Weiner is the founder of the Gold Standard Institute, a educational organization, dedicated to spreading awareness of the usage of gold as money.
In our discussion we cover the following topics:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary and financial education is so important in today’s economy?
3. What would the Keith Weiner Global State of the Economy Address entail? Why?
4. Why he started the Gold Standard Institute?
5. Why understanding the gold standard is important for all citizens to know?
6. What are the different standards associated with gold as a monetary metal?
…more questions asked in the RTD Interview Extra video.
For more information and to follow Keith Weiner please visit his websites here: http://www.goldstandardinstitute.us & www.keithweinereconomics.com
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.