Thanks for watching RTD Interviews.
Leave a comment, subscribe and share.
Gervaise Heddle, author of The Money Enigma and founder of Bletchley Economics, sits down with us to discuss new economic theories and the nature of money. Mr. Heddle has nearly twenty years of experience in senior management positions across the global investment management industry.
In our discussion we cover the following topics:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary and financial education is so important in today’s economy?
3. How his site The Money Enigma got started?
4. What is Bletchley Economics and how it’s different from Austrian and Keynesian Economics?
5. What is money and how does it gets its value?
6. What is the relationship between the United States national debt and the value of the dollar?
7. How does inflation impact currencies?
8. What his thoughts are on the reserve status of the dollar?
For more information and to follow Gervaise Heddle please visit http://www.themoneyenigma.com
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.