Thanks for watching RTD Interviews. Leave a comment, subscribe and share.
Ellen Brown (an attorney, author, and speaker) sits down with us today to discuss our current monetary system and her book, The Public Bank Solution.
Visit the RTD Bookstore to support Ellen Brown as well as the RTD channel► http://rethinkingthedollar.com/bookstore
In our discussion we cover the following topics:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary education is so important in today’s economy?
3. What would the Ellen Brown Global State of the Economy address sound like?
4. How her book, The Public Bank Solution, came about?
5. How does the public banking model work?
6. What is a Bail-In and will they happen here in the U.S.A?
7. What are her thoughts on the FED raising rates now or in the future?
8. Thoughts on the future of the Dollar as a reserve currency?
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.