Thanks for watching RTD Interviews. Leave a comment, subscribe and share.
Dr. Richard M. Ebeling, author and PhD economist, is currently the BB&T Distinguished Professor of Ethics and Free Enterprise Leadership at The Citadel. Dr. Ebeling is a contributor on various economic news sites and sits down to discuss his latest book, “Monetary Central Planning and the State”.
Visit the RTD Bookstore to support Dr. Richard M. Ebeliing as well as the RTD channel► http://rethinkingthedollar.com/bookstore
In our discussion we cover the following topics:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary education is so important in today’s economy?
3. Why he wrote Monetary Central Planning and the State?
4. How has central planning shaped our current economy?
5. What are some of the differences in the variety of economic schools of thought discussed in his book? (Keynes, Von Mises, Hayek, etc.)
6. What are his thoughts on the reserve status of the dollar?
7. What are his thoughts on the FED raising rates now or in the future?
For more information and to follow some of Dr. Richard M. Ebeling’s work you can visit: http://www.epictimes.com/richardebeling/
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.