During a Monetary Reset, All Retirement Plans Change! The financial health of everyone expecting to retire is being challenged. From a lack of savings, increasing inflation expectations, and the destruction of currencies there’s no easy way out of this mess. All signs point to financial pain for those that don’t own assets that produce and protect purchasing power now and in the future.
Articles shared during this livestream:
- Your House Should Not Be Your Retirement Plan
- The Three Reasons Your Retirement Plans Might Be Cancelled Before 2030
- Nearly a third of 401(k) plans contain less than $10,000
- ‘Crunched on both sides’: Older millennials balance student loans, retirement saving and kids’ college funds
- “The Poor Will Get Screwed. Trust Me!!!” – Druckenmiller Truth Bombs… (RTD News)
- Why $1,000,000 Is Not Enough For Retirement (Pt.1)