Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview, “(2018) The Greater Depression Part Two”, with Michael Pento. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoy our discussion.
To find out more about Michael Pento and his work visit: http://www.pentoport.com/
RTD Interview Questions:
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. What are some things that has him worried or excited about the markets?
4. What are the chances the United States could experience negative nominal interest rates?
5. Why does the mainstream continue to preach that we are in an economic recovery?
6. How will helicopter money and negative rates impact savers?
7. What will be the consequences of to much inflation and how will people feel the effects?
8. What are his thoughts on the future of the Federal Reserve Note?
9. Can the Federal Reserve Note go below zero in purchasing power?
10. How can those from the lower income class, middle class and those that are financial well-off protect themselves in the days ahead?
*********** RTD UNIVERSITY ***********
A new monetary paradigm starts by visiting the RTD University website. Choose from over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts that will help you think beyond the pending dollar demise – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.