Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview, “A Reset Of All The Global Fiat Currencies Against Gold”, with Kevin Massengill (Founder & CEO of Meraglim Holdings). Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoy our discussion.
Click here to find out more about Kevin Massengill and Meraglim Holdings here: https://www.meraglim.com/
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. If given the chance to deliver an economic address to the public what all would it entail and why?
4. What are his thoughts on the Federal Reserve policy implemented to date and is there a recession coming?
5. How has all the tension between nations impacted the usage of the dollar as the world reserve currency?
6. What are the best ways to protect your financial future and how do you value true wealth?
7. How does the Meraglim predictive analytics technology work and help investors?
If you would like to support the RTD channel which would allow me to provide more interviews and news updates please consider donating the cost of 2 grams of silver ($1) or more here: https://paypal.me/RTDeducation
Visit GoldMoney.com to set up a FREE gold savings and spending account today. Get a debit card to use alongside your fiat currency card and get back to sound money practices. Click here to get started and support RTD by making your first deposit:
*********** RTD UNIVERSITY ***********
A new monetary paradigm starts by visiting the RTD University website. Choose from over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts that will help you think beyond the pending dollar demise – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.