Subscribe and share the RTD interviews and news articles…
Thanks for watching this interview with economist John Robertson from http://www.robertsoneconomics.com. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
Get more great educational interviews at RTD UNIVERSITY. The best monetary and financial education not available in a classroom – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. What is the current status of the economy in Zimbabwe today?
3. How does the currency crisis effect everyday citizens?
4. What is the minimum wage and standard of living in his country?
5. How has the confidence and trust in the government in the community change?
6. What similarities does the current crisis in Zimbabwe have with Venezuela, India, and Nigeria?
7. What are some solutions he would recommend to help things get back on track?
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.