Subscribe and share the RTD interviews and news articles…
Thanks for watching this interview with investor, author and commentator Jim Rogers. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for citizens to learn about monetary and financial matters today?
3. What would the Jim Rogers “Global State of the Economy Address” entail and why?
4.What are his thoughts on Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States?
5. What concerns him the most heading into 2017?
6. What’s the chance of the FED raising interest rates in December?
7. What his thoughts are the banking problems in Europe?
8. Why the selloff of U.S. Treasures at a recording setting pace?
9. What are his thoughts on the future of the dollar in the days ahead?
Support Rethinking the Dollar by visiting the RTD Store and get free educational books and monetary awareness shirts: http://www.bit.ly/RTDstore
Watch more RTD interviews on the demise of the Dollar below:
1. RTD Ep:02 “The Dollar has become a Scam.” – Stephen Macaskill (CEO of Amagi Inc.) – https://youtu.be/KnkLmvKFHCw
2. RTD Ep:13 “The Death Of The Current Dollar” – Marco Janssen (The Janssen Report) – https://youtu.be/mPWyY5uGksQ
3. RTD Ep:19 “The Dollar Is Deteriorating” – Robert Wenzel (The FED Flunks) – https://youtu.be/ruh2b98qPzU
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.