Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview, ‘Digital Money Is All About Trust’, with Frank Holmes (Chairman of HIVE Blockchain Technologies).
Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed our discussion.
To find out more about HIVE Blockchain Technologies here: https://www.hiveblockchain.com/
For more information on investment opportunities discussed during this interview:
RTD Interview Questions:
1. How would he assess the overall health of the global economy?
2. How long will this current economic expansion last & can there be a market correction?
3. How has inflation and a higher cost of living impacted Main Street in comparison to Wall Street?
4. How does he determine the precious metals allocation one should use in adding metals to a portfolio?
5. What are his thoughts on how long the dollar will retain global reserve status?
6. How did he get started in cryptos & how did HIVE Blockchain come about?
7. How high can the market-cap increase for cryptos?
8. What coins does HIVE mine and can the public purchase them directly?
9. How was the recent Consensus Conference in NYC different than prior years?
10. What are some key business moves happening with HIVE?
Connect with Rethinking the Dollar on Steemit, Facebook & Twitter for more articles here:
Steemit – https://steemit.com/@rtd
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RethinkinDollar
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rtdworldnews
Purchase a 10oz. Proclaim Liberty Silver Bar from SDBullion at dealer cost & support the RTD YouTube channel: https://sdbullion.com/rtd
*********** RTD UNIVERSITY ***********
A new monetary paradigm starts by visiting the RTD University website. Choose from over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts that will help you think beyond the pending dollar demise – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.