Russian officials said their demand for “unfriendly” countries to pay for natural gas in rubles does not mean supplies will be immediately interrupted yet starting this month it will.
Gas used for heating and electricity was still flowing from Russia to Europe on Friday but the world has been put on final notice. Pay us in Rubles or else…
Join the RTD community on Telegram and Discord to get information not allowed on YouTube:
RTD Telegram: https://t.me/rethinkingthedollar
RTD Discord: https://discord.gg/5c6tS3TZD2
RTD Email List: https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/live
🛑 PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING THE RTD CHANNEL. All gifts add up to make a difference. Thanks in advance!!!
📲 One-time donation through PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/RTDeducation
📲 Become a monthly sponsor on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rtd
Top RTD recommendations and resources:
1. Test your Dollar IQ – (Average score is 60%) – https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/quiz
2. Get Your Weight Up with the limited edition silver rounds here: https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/store
3. Basic emergency preparedness items: https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/prep/
4. Get the lowest-priced precious metals on the internet: https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/sd-bullion/
5. RTD Crisis Reports (Alternative Perspective On Finances & World Events) https://www.rethinkingthedollar.com/crisis-reports/
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, tax advice and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education and entertainment.