China has warned the US and Europe against a rapid rise in interest rates that would “slam on the brakes” of the global recovery from the pandemic.
Central banks should maintain the monetary stimulus or risk “serious economic consequences” from the spillover effects with developing markets bearing the brunt.
List of articles discussed in this RTD Live Talk:
- China warns west against rapid interest rate rise
- Chinese Developer Bond Rout Deepens on Hidden Debt Concerns
- China cuts rates on policy loans for first time since April 2020
- Davos Summit: President Xi Jinping speaks against confrontation, ‘hegemony and bullying’
- Global Bonds Under Siege as Treasuries Selloff Spreads
- Pfizer CEO Predicts Life On Earth “Will Return To Normal” In The Spring
- India Joins Calls for Global Action on Cryptos at Davos