Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview, Precious Metals Always Withstand Every Financial Crisis”, with Chris Blasi (Founder & CEO of Neptune Global Holdings). Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoy our discussion.
Click here to find out more about Chris Blasi and Neptune Global Holdings here: https://www.neptuneglobal.com/
For more information on the PMC Index and PMC Ounce visit here: https://www.neptuneglobal.com/pmc-ounce/
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. If given the chance to deliver an economic address to the public what all would it entail and why?
4. What are some things that excite or scare him going into the rest of this year?
5.What are his thoughts on the record breaking 8 year (96 month) economic expansion? Are we heading toward a recession?
6. What are his thoughts on Bitcoin and other altcoins? Will cryptos be the currency of the future?
7. What are his thoughts on the future of the Federal Reserve Note? Will it be the world reserve currency for much longer?
8. How will traditional financial instruments and retirement vehicles perform if there’s an economic reset?
9. How important is precious metals and what exactly is the PMC Ounce?
Visit GoldMoney.com to set up a FREE gold savings and spending account today. Get a debit card to use alongside your fiat currency card and get back to sound money practices. Click here to get started and support RTD by making your first deposit:
*********** RTD UNIVERSITY ***********
A new monetary paradigm starts by visiting the RTD University website. Choose from over 30+ hours of monetary and financial interviews from experts that will help you think beyond the pending dollar demise – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.