Subscribe to RTD for more interviews and share if you enjoy…
Thanks for watching this interview with Andrew Moran, journalist & author of the War on Cash, from https://andrewmoran.wordpress.com/. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation. For more information on his book visit: https://www.amazon.com/War-Cash-Governments-Killing-Yourself-ebook/dp/B01ENU0R6Y
Get more great educational interviews at RTD UNIVERSITY. The best monetary and financial education not available in a classroom – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial matters in today’s economy?
3. If Andrew Moran was given the chance to deliver the Global State of the Economy Address, what all would it entail? Why?
4.What made you write the book, The War On Cash?
5. What are his thoughts on President Trump’s plans for infrastructure spending and how will it impact the economy?
6. What are thoughts on the removal of high denomination notes in India?
7. Will the cash removal plan work in developed nation?
8. What are his long terms thoughts of the usage of the Federal Reserve Note as the reserve currency in 2, 5 or 10 years from now?
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.