Subscribe and share the RTD interviews and news articles...
Thanks for watching this interview with Rick Rule from http://sprottglobal.com/. Share your thoughts below and give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this conversation.
Get more great educational interviews at RTD UNIVERSITY. The best monetary and financial education not available in a classroom – http://bit.ly/RTD_University
In this interview we discuss:
1. What comes to mind when he hears the words, “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why is it important for viewers to learn about monetary and financial issues matters in today’s economy?
3. What would the Rick Rule Global State of the Economy entail and why?
4. Why is there an international push to remove high denomination notes out of circulation?
5. When will the physical price of metal and the paper price reach a realistic valuation?
6. What makes him the most uneasy or excited for 2017?
7. What are his long terms thoughts of the usage of the Federal Reserve Note 2, 5 or 10 years from now?
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.